de pedirte que escribas.
cualquiera de ustedes 5)
I do feel the need to share.. vent if you will.
It does not cease to amaze me... how much of me this small space within space.. portrays.
I guess I can say... I love you all.
paso a paso, dibuja danzas al andar.
she feels it all.. breathing... in.. out..
y dibuja danzas al andar.
I'll need a tambourine for this one.
Y una costa estrellada
- huh? (come on man!)
- envy.. jealous.. (he's gesturing like mad.. a bit of drama.. a few laughs)
- ... (i just, smile and stare at him)
- you're free, you do whatever you want, you have a wonderful boyfriend, great attitude,you're smart, pretty.. (at this point he's on his feet, doing a lousy job at illustrating his words with crappy, over the top, feminine gestures..)
- ahhh ha.. (a sarcastic "oh, that's it.. now i get it")
- i'm telling you.. i know these things.. (he's now quite serious, quite sure of what he's saying)
- she obviously hates you..
- envy.. jealous..
- you're free, you do whatever you want, you have a wonderful boyfriend, great attitude,you're smart, pretty..
- ahhh ha..
- i'm telling you.. i know these things..
people you meet today?
Can there be passion without aggression?
Some people think not.
They claim that magnetic attractions have built-in aggression
That's maybe why you see so many couples s n i p i n g at each other
and people making hurtful remarks to those they love
A perfect Full Moon to view the hostility
y that underlies much of what passes for love
It's not so hard to imagine
why you would be angry with people you need but can't get away from
when you come to realize what you have to put up with
if iyou're going to be in any relationship
business or personal
and here's the kicker:
Negotiations start the first moment you meet
not when you're sitting across from each other in court
kiss and make up